Content Marketing Executive
04th Nov 2019 / 13:58
Location: Manchester, NW
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Netacea is a Manchester-based business providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects websites, mobile apps and APIs from malicious attacks such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover.
We provide a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity. Already identifying and mitigating the threat of Bots for some of the largest companies in the UK, Netacea is growing at speed and requires professional employees that thrive in a fast-moving environment.
We’re now looking for an ambitious Content Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing team. Supported by the content manager.
You will be collaborating with our digital and marketing executives to create engaging, informative and accurate campaign content that drives brand awareness and ultimately enables business growth. This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate writer to play a pivotal role in establishing our brand’s tone of voice across our various platforms.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients - you will play an important role in helping to shape the future of our business.
Content Marketing Executive
- Creating and optimising website content, using SEO best practices to improve authority and reach
- Creating and proof-read content across a range of digital channels including email, social media and digital ads.
- Managing social media platforms.
- Manage internal communications
- Work alongside the marketing executive to implement effective social media strategies as part of marketing campaigns
- Liaise with internal teams, partners and other stakeholders to collate content
- Manage awards calendar and own creation of awards submissions
- Work alongside the content manager to write and proof-read email copy, blogs, news, white papers, datasheets, brochures and video scripts in-line with the overall business strategy
- Work alongside the content manager to establish the brand tone of voice and maintain consistency across all written content.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a B2B environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in the technology industry is ideal but not required
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience working with a CMS (knowledge of HTML is a bonus)
- Creative, self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Adaptable, agile and thrives working in a fast-moving environment.
Perks of the job:
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.
To submit your CV for this Content Marketing Executive opportunity, please fill in the form below.
Please note, agency applications will not be responded to.