Customer Application Support Specialist/Programmer
04th Nov 2019 / 13:58
Location: Manchester, NW
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Netacea is a Manchester-based business providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects websites, mobile apps and APIs from malicious attacks such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover by monitoring activity on APIs, mobile applications and websites, highlighting sources of automated traffic and giving users the tools to mitigate threats before serious business impact. We take pride in providing a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to find a Customer Application Support Engineer to join the Netacea Product team. Netacea is always striving to find innovative ways of improving and you will contribute to this cycle of continuous innovation.
Our Product team currently work with an exciting range of cloud technologies and are always innovating our product offering to stay ahead of the competition. Our Customer Application Support Engineers are an essential part of driving value by liaising with our customers and helping them to optimise their use of our product suite across networks.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients - you will play an important role in helping to shape the future of our business. This is an ideal position for you to utilise your existing application support experience and knowledge to enhance your skills of working with enterprise customers.
- Working with customers in helping them to optimise their use of our product suite across their networks
- Championing our customers’ support requests within the team.
- Managing technical aspects of customer implementation.
- Managing business as usual operation and ensuring that all client support requests comply with SLAs.
- Being a big part of a growing team, therefore working with developers, testers, product owners and data scientists to offer service excellence to our customers.
- 1-year 1st line support experience – this can be in any discipline of IT.
- Positive and proactive attitude to supporting customers.
- Problem solver with a curiosity around all Internet-based technology.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience in supporting high performance and high availability systems.
- SaaS support experience.
- Data savvy – can understand and communicate with customers about complex technical issues using data from their systems.
- Interest/experience of Agile delivery methodologies.
- An awareness of AWS.
- Experience of CDN, WAF or DDoS technologies.
Perks of the job
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.
Please note, agency applications will not be responded to.