Cyber Security Business Development Manager
18th Nov 2020 / 14:40
Location: Flexible location
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Netacea is a fast-growing, Manchester-based business, providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects the world’s largest web sites from the most sophisticated bot attacks.
Netacea identifies behaviours such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover by monitoring activity on APIs, mobile applications and websites, giving users the tools to mitigate threats before serious business impact.
We provide a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity. Already identifying and mitigating the threat of Bots for some of the largest companies in the UK, Netacea is growing at speed and requires professional employees that thrive in a fast-moving environment.
We’re looking for an ambitious, technically-minded Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team. Supported by the content manager, you will be collaborating with our digital and marketing executives to create engaging, informative and accurate campaign content that drives brand awareness and ultimately enables business growth.
- Responsible for generating new business opportunities within the Enterprise space.
- Profiling and focused targeting of a specific vertical market
- Work intrinsically with marketing to develop detailed lead generation plans
- Excels in a low volume / high-value enterprise sales environment
- Must be comfortable at holding technical level sales and mapping business requirements to project outcomes
- Achieving targets relating to growth in pipeline & sales
- Conducting regular forecasting against agreed KPIs
- Experienced salesperson with 5+ years successfully selling to enterprise customers
- Knowledge of cybersecurity from a specialist or a generalist perspective
- An enthusiastic salesperson who can enthuse a virtual team to help best meet their goals
- A self-motivated personality who excels in a small but fast-growing environment
- Bot Management an advantage
Perks of the job
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.