Digital Marketing Assistant
27th Nov 2019 / 13:58
Location: Manchester, NW
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Netacea is a Manchester-based business providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects websites, mobile apps and APIs from malicious attacks such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover by monitoring activity on APIs, mobile applications and websites, highlighting sources of automated traffic and giving users the tools to mitigate threats before serious business impact.
We provide a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity. Already identifying and mitigating the threat of Bots for some of the largest companies in the UK, Netacea is growing at speed and requires professional employees that thrive in a fast-moving environment.
We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing marketing team. Reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be supporting the digital marketing strategy and the wider marketing team with digital activity.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients - you will play an important role in helping to shape the future of our business.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager with the day-to-day running of all digital activity including Pay per click ad management, email marketing, social media management, website management, etc.
- Support the implementation of digital marketing campaigns and lead generation.
- Apply search engine optimisation strategies, keeping up to date with the latest SEO trends.
- Manage leads within a CRM such as Salesforce, ensuring the database is up to date.
- Create and launch email campaigns through Pardot.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and suggest new ideas to enhance the digital strategy and ensure the brand is at the forefront of the industry.
- To work alongside the marketing and sales team to ensure alignment of objectives and to support the team with digital content.
- Assist in any other relevant projects, campaigns and tasks as defined by the Digital Marketing Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of the full spectrum of digital marketing.
- Digitally savvy and having a passion for the digital world.
- A creative flair with a keen eye for detail.
- Basic understanding of how HTML & CSS work.
- Experience working with the Google Marketing Suite (Google Analytics, Google Ads)
- Experience working with a CMS (Wordpress, Craft)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work independently as part of a team.
- A positive, proactive attitude. Having a good sense of humour is a plus.
- Organised and adaptable who thrives working in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within a B2B environment.
- A Marketing or Digital Marketing degree or similar qualification in marketing.
- Experience working with design software such as Adobe Suite (not essential but a bonus).
- Experience working with a CRM (i.e Salesforce).
- Experience working with tools which enhance the digital experience (i.e CRO tools).
Perks of the job
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.
Please note, agency applications will not be responded to.