27th Nov 2019 / 13:58
Location: Manchester, NW
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Netacea is a Manchester-based business providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects websites, mobile apps and APIs from malicious attacks such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover.
We provide a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity. Already identifying and mitigating the threat of Bots for some of the largest companies in the UK, Netacea is growing at speed and requires professional employees that thrive in a fast-moving environment.
We’re now looking for an ambitious Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team.
You will work within a close-knit marketing team, collaborating with our digital and marketing executives to create eye-catching and engaging designs that will be used to promote Netacea’s machine learning approach across campaigns, events, online and internally.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients - you will play an important role in helping to shape the future of our business.
- Producing brand guidelines and templates to support the future direction of Netacea
- Providing creative direction for video content and owning internal video filming/interviews for use online.
- Owning photography and imagery style, including icons, animations and all graphics.
- Website design for Netacea.com and campaign landing pages.
- Buildings and preparing presentations (external and internal).
- Proofreading to ensure production of highly accurate artwork and presentations.
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of the company and clients.
- Designing for print and digital media including emails, social media graphics, digital advertising, event stands, infographics, product literature etc.
- Designing emails to be sent as HTML.
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends in graphic design and making relevant and suitable recommendations
- Experience of 3+ years in a similar role with a strong portfolio in B2B design.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Can work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Strong web design / UX skills
- Knowledge of print and digital design process.
- Including preparing artwork for an output ranging from small to large formats.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional experience working as a graphic designer.
- Excellent working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite / InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop.
- Animation / Video experience would be an advantage (After effects).
- Experience in maintaining and building websites would be an advantage
Perks of the job
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.
Please note, agency applications will not be responded to.