Head of Content Marketing
24th Aug 2021 / 13:49
Location: Flexible location
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for a passionate Head of Content Marketing to help us build, execute and optimise our content strategy. Working with a team of three, you’ll be responsible for delivering world class content that helps us to build brand awareness and drive demand for our bot management solution.
The role will oversee all content activity at Netacea: From building the content plan and researching market trends, to influencing the creative and reporting on content performance, you’ll be our content and brand leader.
Day to day, this involves planning and delivering content that educates and informs our audience, supports lead conversion, details our partner integrations and helps the Account Based Marketing team deliver personalised experiences for prospects. You’ll also work closely with key stakeholders across the business to help craft brand narrative, product communications and leadership content.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for content marketing, is armed with bold ideas and is open to running experiments on new content formats. They’re a storyteller that loves using data and knows how to combine copy and visuals to engage an audience, bring the brand to life and get key message across. The role will sit within the marketing team and report to the Marketing Director.
What you’ll do
- You’ll own the strategy, vision and execution of content across all our channels.
- You’ll work closely with our ABM, Sales and Digital teams and provide content that supports all campaign activity, partner programmes and integrates into our media and paid efforts.
- You’ll ensure consistency around tone of voice, brand and style, while creating content that is optimised for SEO and memorable visitor experience.
- You’ll coach and grow a team of in-house content and design professionals.
- You’ll set out priorities and develop unique ideas for our content to help attract, educate and inform our sweet spot prospects and target accounts.
- You’ll manage external content partners and put in place the necessary tools and processes required to brief contributors and help ensure high quality content is delivered.
- You’ll develop best practices for content planning, creation, distribution and repurposing.
- You’ll work closely with our Head of Media and Analyst Relations to create thought leadership content that can be used for PR and social media activity.
- You’ll help to build our strategy for social engagement, with social specific content that helps to boost our profile across key online communities.
- You’ll build relationships with industry influencers whose profiles will help position Netacea as a leader in the cyber security market.
- You’ll help shape our brand and business messaging across our website, outbound channels, sales collateral and external communities.
- You’ll make video and audio a key part of our content strategy and help us grow the reach and impact of our cyber security podcast.
- You’ll utilise data from our threat team and combine it with industry trends to develop key content themes and topics.
- You’ll put in place content specific metrics that help measure and optimise the performance and effectiveness of our content, linking to our pipeline and revenue goals.
Who you are?
- You have 7 + years of experience in a content marketing role in B2B tech world.
- You’re a confident writer with experience working across key content formats, including, video, podcast, blogs and webinars.
- You have developed content that builds awareness and drives demand across key digital channels.
- You understand the importance of creating content plans and outputs that are specific to geographic audiences, industry verticals and specific buyer personas.
- You value brand as a differentiator and you’re not afraid to push for change, you have a creative spark and will do what it takes to help us stand out.
- You have experience building and coaching teams and enjoy helping others succeed
- You can work autonomously and set a strategy in line with the wider marketing and business objectives.
- Experience with content publishing platforms would be helpful and you’ll have the chance to shape our martech stack for content.
- Experience with tools such as SEMRush, Jarvis (Conversion.ai), BuzzSumo and SproutSocial is a plus.
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity market is a plus, but by no means a deal breaker.