04th Nov 2019 / 13:58
Location: Manchester, NW
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Netacea is a Manchester-based business providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects websites, mobile apps and APIs from malicious attacks such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our expanding Marketing & Sales team and manage lead generation activity to support our ambitious business plans.
We provide a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity. Already identifying and mitigating the threat of Bots for some of the largest companies in the UK, Netacea is growing at speed and requires professional employees that thrive in a fast-moving environment.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients - you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of our business moving forward.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team, to develop targeted specific messaging across all media, to individuals within Netacea’s defined list of enterprise prospect customers;
- End-to-end management of lead generation activity as part of account-based marketing campaigns, including:
- External events, such as conferences and exhibitions
- Internal events, such as webinars, roundtables and breakfast briefings
- Email marketing, including lead nurture activity, customer newsletters and managing the email database
- Calling as part of nurture activity e.g. confirming event attendance, request follow up meeting.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in developing strategic, targeted campaigns for key sectors and target accounts
- Territory planning with the Sales team to understand target sectors accounts and enable the creation of targeted, personalised messaging for prospects and customers
- Collaborating with the Content and Digital Executives to create and implement social media and digital marketing activity as part of campaigns
- Monitoring the hand-off of Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales and ensuring proper tracking and measurement of leads in the CRM system
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within B2B marketing
- Experience in the technology industry ideal but not required
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms
- A positive outlook with an enthusiastic and friendly approach
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Adaptable, agile and thrives working in a fast-moving environment
Perks of the job
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.
Please note, agency applications will not be responded to.