Pre-Sales Solution Architect
18th Nov 2020 / 14:32
Location: Flexible location
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Netacea is a fast-growing Manchester based business providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects the world’s largest websites, mobile apps and APIs from malicious bot attacks such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover.
Our state-of-the-art bot detection software monitors activity on APIs, mobile applications and websites, highlighting sources of automated traffic and giving users the tools to mitigate threats before serious business impact. We take pride in providing a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity.
Already identifying and mitigating the threat of bots for some of the largest companies in the UK, Netacea is growing at speed and requires professional employees that thrive in a fast-moving environment.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to find a Solution Architect to join the Netacea Sales and Marketing team.
Our Pre-Sales team are an essential piece of the Netacea proposition. They work in collaboration with our enterprise clients to ensure integration of Netacea with all facets of their IT infrastructure.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients – you will play an important role in helping to shape the future of our business.
- Working closely with the sales team to identify and develop sales opportunities for new and existing customers.
- Providing pre-sales expertise by owning the technical customer engagements as part of the sales team.
- Delivering technical sales presentations that outlines Netacea’s value proposition as a solution to our client’s business problems.
- Providing technical POC deployments.
- Utilising your technical gravitas to qualify sales opportunities with prospects and helping them identify risks to their security platforms/ frameworks.
- Creating detailed design and implementation specifications for complex applications/systems.
- Supporting the sales team in defining achievable timescales for the delivery of Netacea’s solutions.
- Excellent command of the English language and can convey complex solutions/ ideas in clear and concise manner.
- Have a strong technical and commercial acumen.
- Possess experience of stakeholder management within complex organisations.
- Comfortable working under pressure against competing priorities.
- Be meticulous in your approach and can find ways of improving processes.
- Have a consultative approach to meeting client’s expectations.
- Ownership for Leading the pre-sales/bid process for opportunities
- Good understanding of Machine Learning methodologies and their applications.
- Computer programming languages: You will need at least a minimal understanding of a programming or scripting language.
- Experience with web-based security apps.
- Demonstrable experience in architecting large scale projects/programmes
- Experience of architecting enterprise public cloud solutions.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in infrastructure engineering and at least 1-2 years’ experience supporting cloud-based infrastructure
- An in-depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Good knowledge of at least one operating system: Linux, Windows. Preference is any Linux operating system (e.g., Ubuntu or Red Hat)
- Experience as an administrator or architect in any of the well-known operating systems is also helpful.
- In-depth understanding of networking: TCP/IP, IP addresses (v4 & v6), HTTP, DNS, CDNs, WAFs, load balancers etc.
Perks of the job
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.