Webinar Manager and Technical Writer
18th Nov 2020 / 14:50
Location: Flexible location
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Netacea is a Manchester-based business providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects websites, mobile apps and APIs from malicious attacks such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover.
We provide a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity. Already identifying and mitigating the threat of bots for some of the largest companies in the UK, Netacea is growing at speed and requires professional employees that thrive in a fast-moving environment.
We’re looking for an ambitious webinar manager and technical writer to join our growing marketing team. Supported by the brand strategy manager, you will be collaborating with our digital and marketing executives to create engaging, informative and accurate webinars and long-form technical content that drives brand awareness and ultimately enables business growth.
You will be critical in helping our marketing and sales team target and reach new audiences while nurturing existing accounts.
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate digital events creator and writer to play a pivotal role in increasing our brand presence and establishing Netacea as a thought leader.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients – you will play an important role in helping to shape the future of our business.
Location – office based in Manchester, however remote working available
This role is best suited to a self-motivated and high-achieving B2B marketer, with experience building internal and external relationships that will drive high-quality content generation for Netacea.
- Develop an original webinar content calendar with brand strategy manager
- Source external speakers and collaborate with internal stakeholders to create compelling webinars that establish Netacea as a thought leader in bot management
- Liaise with internal teams, partners and other stakeholders to collate topics for long form technical content
- Work alongside the brand strategy manager to write and proof-read email copy, blogs, news, white papers, datasheets, brochures and video scripts in-line with the overall business strategy
- Work alongside the brand strategy manager and content specialist to establish the brand tone of voice and maintain consistency across all written content
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role, at a B2B technology organisation
- Keen eye for detail
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience working with a CMS (knowledge of HTML is a bonus)
- Creative, self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Adaptable, agile and thrives working in a fast-moving environment
Perks of the job
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.