Transforming UK banking
Learn more about the evolving threat landscape
Location: Hixter Bankside, London SE1 0HS. View on Google maps Timings:
- 6 pm – Welcome drinks & canapes
- 6:30 pm – Discussion & debate
- 8 pm – Networking
- Hear about the latest wave of sophisticated, highly distributed attacks
- Discover how attackers are evading your existing defences
- Hear real-world examples of bypass techniques in financial services
- Discuss how to strike the right balance between innovation and security
- Share challenges and best practice with your peers
Andy Still CTO & Co-Founder, NetaceaAndy is a pioneer of digital performance for online systems. As Chief Technology Officer, he leads the technical direction for Netacea’s products, as well as providing consultancy and thought leadership to clients.
James Maude Head of Threat Research, NetaceaJames Maude is the Head of Threat Research at Netacea. James has a broad scope in cybersecurity research, conducting in-depth analysis of cyber threats to identify attack vectors and trends in the evolving security landscape.
View Event Cap