The impact of bad bots on retailers
Learn more about the evolving bot landscape in eCommerce
Location: The Gherkin, London, EC3A 8BF. View on Google maps
- 6 pm – Welcome drinks
- 6:45pm – Introduction & guest speaker session
- 7:30 pm – Drinks, canapes & networking
- 8 pm – Guest speaker & panel discussion
- 8:45 pm – Drinks, canapes & networking
Up to 40% of traffic to an eCommerce site consists of automated bot traffic, but many eCommerce sites lack the visibility required to accurately identify human traffic vs. good and bad bots.
The more sinister bots target your customer’s accounts for their loyalty points, accessing Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and making purchases. It is essential eCommerce businesses understand bots to protect their customers, availability, profitability and ability to make decisions.
To empower businesses to understand bot activity, Netacea invites you to attend an evening of discussion and insights into the types of bots attacking eCommerce organisations in 2020. Over drinks and canapes at the Gherkin, Netacea will bring together guest speakers from leading eCommerce organisations to discuss what bots mean for them in 2020, the challenges facing technology leaders and approaches to managing bot traffic.
During the event you will:
- Hear from leading eCommerce business on what bots mean to them
- Learn about the latest wave of sophisticated bots targeting eCommerce organisations
- Discover how attackers are evading your existing defences
- Hear eCommerce businesses discuss real-world examples for dealing with bots
- Put your questions to our panel of eCommerce leaders
- Share challenges and best practices with your peers
Keep an eye out for our updates, we’ll be announcing our guest speakers in the weeks to follow!
Please note that spaces are limited and reserved for those working within eCommerce. Transforming UK banking
Allsaints - TBC TBCTBC
Luxury Department Store - TBC TBCTBC