A Sophisticated Approach
For Sophisticated Threats
Bot Management Powered
by Intent Analytics™
We use Intent Analytics™ to offer an incredibly fast, accurate and transparent solution that hunts out malicious bots and prioritises genuine users.
- 200M Accounts protected by Netacea across Europe
- 5Bn Internet requests monitored per month
- 60% Decrease in overall maintenance costs
- Rapid Detection Fast, accurate bot defense is vital to securing your business.
- Threat Intelligence Access a large intelligence database which is continuously updated.
- Real-Time Insights Real-time insight into the nature of your website traffic.
Detect - Respond - Evolve
Our approach evolves over time to ensure your bot defence becomes stronger, as the bots develop in sophistication.
The Intent Analytics engine analyses millions of requests, signals and patterns to quickly and accurately identify bots from humans. Our solution gives you the actionable intelligence you need, when you need it, enabling you to respond in real-time.
Dedicated Data Science
We combine insight from Intent Analytics with a variety of data sources such as reputation and threat intelligence feeds, along with modern data science capabilities.
Seamless and Flexible Integration
Our cloud-based approach allows for rapid deployment, elastic scalability, high performance and availability without the limitations of hardware appliances.
- Quickly integrate via CDN
- Via ultra-low latency reverse proxy
- Flexible API-based integration
A Smarter Approach for Retailers
One of the UK’s fastest-growing lifestyle brands, with over 500 stores across 5 continents, looked to Netacea to assist with mitigating bot traffic.
“The Netacea team were incredible throughout the attack, and the days that followed. The speed they implemented and started mitigating was phenomenal, and the information that they were able to provide us during the investigation with our hosting partner was invaluable”
– E-Commerce Manager
- 6.8M Credential attack attempts blocked
- 7.4% Of all website traffic was credential stuffing
- View Case Study
Preventing Bad Bot Traffic for Airlines
Well established, publicly listed, industry-leading airline that aims to provide highly competitive experience to its customers through the mobile app and website.
“Working with Netacea has strengthened our overall cybersecurity posture. In partnership with the Netacea team, we can now inspect automated traffic in real-time and make informed decisions about the mitigation action we want to take.”
– Head of Cyber Security
- 0.1% False positives on bot traffic detected
- 3.7M Malicious bot requests identified
- View Case Study
Global Retailer Puts a Stop to Credential Stuffing
Global retailer with a significant eCommerce profile and loyalty points scheme.
“Netacea helped us successfully make the switch from reactive bot management to proactive identification and mitigation. Netacea has taken the pressure off our internal resources and we now feel confident that our customers’ accounts are no longer vulnerable to continual credential stuffing attacks.”
– Security Operations Manager
- £1.4M Reduced per month on customer account fraud
- 650K Malicious login attempts mitigated per week
- View Case Study
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t Web Application Firewalls (WAFs) detect and block sophisticated bots?
Why is IP address blocking an ineffective approach?
Will your solution impact website performance?
How quick and easy is it to implement?
What flexible integration options do you offer?
How does Netacea protect the user experience & support accessibility for all visitors?