Graduate Project Manager
27th Jul 2021 / 15:44
Location: Flexible location
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Who are we?
Netacea is a fast growing, Manchester based business, providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects the world’s largest web sites from the most sophisticated bot attacks.
Netacea identifies behaviours such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover by monitoring activity on APIs, mobile applications and websites, giving users the tools to mitigate threats before serious business impact.
We provide a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity. Already identifying and mitigating the threat of Bots for some of the largest companies in the UK, Netacea is growing at speed and requires professional employees that thrive in a fast-moving environment.
What we are looking for!
We’re looking for highly-motivated graduate to join our product team as a Graduate Project Manager.
Within the Graduate Project Manager role, you’ll have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects within the product development lifecycle, working across both our SaaS product and on client specific projects collaborating with a range of different disciplines.
The successful applicant will receive mentorship, training and guidance, to help develop their skills as they advance within this exciting Project Manager position.
You will play a pivotal role in the delivery of our product, gaining a wide range of experiences supporting development at every stage, from conception throughout the planning, development and delivery phases.
Working within the product and delivery teams to aid in the successful delivery of our products.
- Working with product delivery teams to aid in the successful delivery of the product deliverables, ensuring objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of product requirements across the product delivery teams.
- Support the team in keeping projects/ product delivery on-track, giving transparency to stakeholders.
- Partner with a range of internal stakeholders to resolve issues, update on progress tasks and expectations regarding outcomes or deliverables, timelines.
- Be involved in the day-to-day delivery of the product backlog, working with the product owner to understand priority of items. Highlight blockers & issues that could impact delivery.
- Work on client-specific projects where needed, liaising with stakeholders to understand deliverables.
- Using a variety of tools to help manage the on-going product deliverables including- Jira, confluence.
- Participating in daily stand ups & weekly status meetings.
- Manage timelines and/or scope of work and escalates changes internally.
- Contribute to innovation and delivery processes by seeking continuous improvement.
- You must be confident and comfortable engaging with internal and client stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable in building relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Able to adapt to changes and make informed decisions quickly.
- A team player that loves collaborating with others.
- You will be proactive, working in a fast-paced environment.
- React calmly when faced with unexpected challenges.
- Experiencing in running & planning workshops.
- An understanding of the full software development lifecycle including Agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience of working with agile delivery teams.
- Experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Experience working on software development projects and ensuring objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients – you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of our business moving forward.
- Support and training in building your skills as a project manager.
- Opportunity to work as PM within a SaaS product business.
- The opportunity to work both on product development and one-off projects for clients to gain experience in both.
- The opportunity to work across different disciplines within product development from engineering to data science.
- Experience interacting to stakeholders at varying levels.
- The opportunity to learn and shape the role that suits you.
- Career and personal development pathways.
Location: Manchester – remote working available
Perks of the job
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organized by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Length of service awards we appreciate loyalty.
- Career progression and a focus on reward and recognition
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Have your birthday off to celebrate the birth of you!
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.